[PD] noaudio question

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 23:53:05 CEST 2010

Maybe... when i work with video and audio pd starts to become slow, not
always but...with arduino same things happens, of course... with a lot of
videos and audio samples.... hehehehe.

I work with a Santa Rosa Macbook, Intel Core 2 Duo... 2gb Ram...a misery of
computer....the graphic card is a mythical intel gma...poor

In Ubuntu  I have only tested... in a little computer and is the same... i
prefer work with two computers...audio/hardware, video/cv... network

Windows...a pain of
head...works...slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, and crash....

Best Regards

José

Jos{e

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com