[PD] Real time Network Traffic geolocation patch

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 25 16:39:45 CEST 2010

  Hello Jordi,

Cool thing the possibility to do tcpdump in pd!
I was trying to build the version 0.0.3 on osx and i run into many
errors due to some difference in headers in osx and linux:

iphdr and icmphdr struct were not defined in osx,
so i added their definition.

and tcp and udp source and dest have different labelling:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tcphdr
(the bsd standard seems to work on both platform though)
so i changed them.

it manages to compiles and now seems to run fine!
except that i have zero hexadecimal data on the outlet10... and i'd love
to have them.

maybe it would be nice to use the general ip struct definiton if possible?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip_%28struct%29
attached is the diff between your file and mine.

thx to share your work,

osx 10.5.8
pd-extended 0.42.5

--