[PD] PureData to C/C++ language

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 02:18:27 CEST 2010

I didn't understand your problem, but if you are looking for a simpler
way to write c++ dsp code you can try Faust. Then you can have a pd
object-box, a supercollider ugen or a ladspa plugin with the same
code. For the latency problem try to optimize your operating system
for audio work, maybe try a real-time kernel. (sorry if this is
obvious, but you didn't give any details...)