[PD] PureData to C/C++ language

ankur gandhe ankool.g at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 04:16:11 CEST 2010

Well, actually I think I dint word my query properly.

I already have a module made in PD. All I want to do this RE_WRITE this same
module in C.

I wanted to know if there is an easy way of doing it, or will I just have to
write it again. I mean, is there a tool that directly converts the PD into C
or something?

Ankur