[PD] pdp doc directory?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 10:46:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have Pd Extended 0.42.5 in Ubuntu.

Browsing the help with the help browser (ehm) I've opened a pdp
reference file called reference.txt located in
/usr/lib/pd-extended/extra/pdp/manual which among other thing says:

"Take a look at the patches in the doc/ directory for more info."

Where is that doc/ directory?

I can't find either a doc directory in the pdp directory, nor a pdp
directory inside /usr/lib/pd-extended/doc, neither in manuals/ nor
5.reference/

It also mentions a test/ directory where "messy doc & test patches can
be found" and I cannot find that either, though I'm less intererested in it.

thanks
m.