[PD] Real time Network Traffic geolocation patch

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 26 12:08:48 CEST 2010

  cool,

the data outlet is actually working, it was just to set the data limit...
Everything seems to work fine!
on osx, you can avoid launching pd as root by changing the read access
to the interface:
sudo chmod a+r /dev/bpf*
there is some explanations on capture right for this software that use
the same lib:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/CapturePrivileges

good work, it seems very stable.
maybe having a possibility to switch the data output to ASCII or list of
int instead of an hexa symbol could be a good thing, but it's only
optional as it can be done in pd.
(in c it may be faster)
thx,

--