[PD] jMax Phoenix

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Sep 26 16:40:51 CEST 2010

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010, Kim Cascone wrote:

> I find this particular subject very interesting I was recently working
> on a patch using [expr] found the lack of being able to send the results
> of multiple 'if' statements to the same outlet frustrating - I am also
> used to using the Max/MSP [if] object for these sorts of tasks can point
> me to some examples of using [route] and friends as control statements
> to check out? thanks! KIM

I don't understand "using [route] as a control statement". It already is a
control statement.

Maybe you should provide us with an example of problem-solving that you
think is very easy to do with [if] and very hard to think of without.
Well, or whichever problem you had in mind when you wrote this above.