[PD] How to make a buzz? (I'm no king bee)

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 10:24:46 CEST 2010

If you can find a copy of Dave Benson's book
'Music, Mathematical offering' in a library
look at page 132 where he gives an analysis
of Mriba.

Similar analysis - end supported uniform
circular bar is given in some physics books

The frequencies you get, hence the delays
for a resonator following from Colin's idea are
1, 6.266, 17.547, 34.286, 56.842
of the funadamental

Don't forget you also have a circular drum skin
attached as a radiator

Also, there is a bar model already usable
in the synthesis toolkit by Perry Cook

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>