[PD] GUI speed

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:10:35 CEST 2010

well, there is jMax (java gui), that I think would be less efficient
since it's, well, java.
and there is something done with python+qt here:
http://tim.klingt.org/code/projects/nova/repository/revisions/master/show/source

Is there already some benchmarks of the new puredata gui? Would be
nice to have it.