[PD] Fw: Latency

Arxontis Politis deadflagblue at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 17:13:12 CEST 2010

Well, I got the UA-101 cause I heard that the Edirols are perfectly
supported (btw the FA-101 with FFADO is working flawlessly). However, it
turned out that up to the previous alsa, it wasn't supported, and when it
did in the latest alsa version, playback was corrupted (not recording!) due
to some internal working of the card. The latest driver (separate module
than snd-usb-audio module) fixed this issue and the card is working now,
however at least for me it loses connection to the device randomly, after 1
min or 1 hour of operation. Not exactly ready for live performance...

akis