[PD] [readanysf~] refuse 96kbps ogg's!?!

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Tue Sep 28 17:42:10 CEST 2010

Le mardi 28 septembre 2010 à 17:02 +0200, Roman Haefeli a écrit :
> Hi
>
> On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 16:49 +0200, Raphael Raccuia wrote:
> > Seems to be done, as I updated gavl/gmerlin from rdz-ppa (thank's to
> > you...)
> > Now all my ogg's pass without any problem, but... Pd crashes on some wav
> > and mp3 :-(
> > I don't think I changed anything in my patch, seems to be this update: I
> > isolated readanysf to try.
>
> gmerlin-avdecoder and gavl are updated on my ppa, but pd-readanysf is
> not yet. Soon to come. I'll let you know, when I am done.
Yes, I noticed, no problem, but my version is 0.41 compiled... mp3 and
wav used to work until today, and dsp/crash also since 0.41...
Here is terminal output, lasts lines before crash:

[demuxer] Info: Detected WAV format
opened /home/raphael/Documents/Studio/Pd/Multi-Player/bank1/46729__jk0666__ocean.wav
socket receive error: Connection reset by peer (104)
Erreur de segmentation

Well, I also updated pd-extended from repo yesterday, but don't think is
related...