[PD] [out-of-the-blue] a neat GUI feature?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:24:31 CEST 2010

btw, this is exactly what the people at vvvv thought Pd (and similar
programs) didn't do that well, and they programmed it all in. if you look
at that program, it has lots of examples of small stuff that makes the
experience a bit more "pleasurable".

In case someone is interested in putting this in, I would also suggest
that some metadata is created, so that even abstractions etc could make
use of this with help comments, etc.

João

--
Friedenstr. 58