[PD] [out-of-the-blue] a neat GUI feature?

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Wed Sep 29 16:53:58 CEST 2010

I know what you mean Mathieu, this was just a proposal. This "metadata"
issues has been brought up several times since I read the list. It has
serious impact with pd's own structure and obviously it has to be a
conceptual issue discussed and approved by Miller and all developers I
guess.

About:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1056914&group_id=55736&atid=478072

I did not get exactly what this feature was about, I read the comments and
overall description, but something slipped, could you enlighten?

Best regards,
Pedro Lopes

--
Pedro Lopes (ongoing MSc)