[PD] Dynamic Graph on Parent

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 22:41:31 CEST 2010

A canvas accepts a "donecanvasdialog" message that can be used
to do what you want.  Search the list for that.

There's also the "coords" message, which takes its arguments in a
different order than "donecanvasdialog" and doesn't set the dirty
flag for Pd < 0.43.  Other than that I'm not sure what the
differences are between the two messages.

-Jonathan