[PD] [Pd-announce] mediagrid v0.1

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 23:13:36 CEST 2010

I was just browsing through g_canvas.c and saw there's a
"dirty" message in 0.42 you can use to manually set the dirty
flag for a canvas.  So once you're abstraction has initialized,
just send it a "dirty 0" message.

Any reason this message hasn't been documented yet?  Or was it
documented somewhere and I just missed it?

-Jonathan