[PD] namecanvas obsolete? Why? Re: Dynamic Graph on Parent

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Sep 30 11:35:28 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-30 11:31, brandon zeeb wrote:
> What I'm seeing here is basically there is no currently supported way in
> vanilla pd to adjust GOP properties for a particular abstraction (not
> globally)?  If so, this is rather upsetting :(

no it's not.
there is currently zero "supported" way to do anything dynamically.
but people still do: chances are near to zero, that the unsupported
feature for dynamic patching will go away in this century.

the same goes for [namecanvas].
it has been flagged "deprecated" in the help-patch for about 5 years or so.
therefore: just use it :-)

fgmasdr
IOhannes