[PD] video player GEM pix_movie/film

Gintaras Lau. gintarman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:37:23 CEST 2010

Hello,
I want to run video player with pure data GEM pix_film or pix_movie
and play mpeg DVD quality files or higher possible full screen.
I have Ubuntu 10.04 on a D945GSEJT board with atom N270 processor
(http://www.mini-box.com/Intel-D945GSEJT-Mini-ITX-Motherboard) an pure
data installed.
All media players can view such files on that machine, Ubuntu
appearance visual effects and "open arena" game with high resolution,
and details run with no problem.
I run an example patches of GEM pix_movie and pix_film and loaded
video is too slow.
Please help me to find out what might be a solution for Linux OS, Pure
Data, GEM on a mentioned board to screen DVD or higher quality video
data.

I need this player as a final part of the project :)
Thank You