[PD] namecanvas obsolete? Why? Re: Dynamic Graph on Parent

brandon zeeb zeeb.brandon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:42:27 CEST 2010

In my happy world, one could perform the following:

[coords 0 -1 1 1 80 90 1 100 100;(

[s $!]

With the example above, one could perform canvas operations on the current
canvas, ie: "this".  So to answer your question, $! would be the equivalent
to whatever name you supplied in [namecanvas], so it's type would be that of
the canvas, an object type.

Therefore, if you attempted the following, no error should occur (again, in
my happy world)

[clear(

[s $1]

Miller?