[PD] How to make a buzz? (I'm no king bee)

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 21:00:05 CEST 2010

It doesn't seem to output a steady pulse either (see attached patch - then
again i hope i got you). Maybe it doesn't really matter. I can try with my
guitar right now.
Out of curiosity, what kind of resonator can i use? I only know resonant
filters (like the moog~ bp filter) and karplus-strong resonators.
Thanks again for your help.
(I think i've been forgetting  to reply to the list...)