[PD] markov chains?

Bryan Jurish jurish at uni-potsdam.de
Fri Oct 1 13:12:39 CEST 2010

morning,

there are some utilities for using finite state automata as (hidden)
markov models in the [gfsm] suite (namely the [gfsm_markov] abstraction):

http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/~moocow/projects/pd/pd-gfsm-0.05-2.tar.gz

(should also be in pd-extended, unless it has broken since I last looked).

There are also some simple examples of using [gfsm] to generate markov
sequences in the slides from my talk at pd~convention 2004:

http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/~moocow/pubs/pdconv04talk.pdf

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 2010-09-30 20:45:22, "L.J." <potaxpotax at gmail.com> appears to have
written:
> looking for implementations of markov chains i found
> http://footils.org/cms/weblog/2009/may/23/markov-chains-pure-data/
> but the page seems to be gone?
>
> can anybody point me to some simple markov patches?
> appreciated

Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology