[PD] pdpcap 0.0.4 network sniffer new version

Jordi Sala poperbu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:57:54 CEST 2010

Hans, so your proposal is to split the current pdpcap in 2 different
objects: one for live (net device) capturing and a second one for pcap file
reading?

I like Mathieu's suggested name:1) the Mathieu's reasoning about naming,
 2)the objects I think is differentiated of pdp, 3)doesn't lost enterely his
original name pd-pcap,

--
Jordi Sala
http://musa.poperbu.net