[PD] How to make a buzz? (I'm no king bee)

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 16:16:46 CEST 2010

Hi Andy,

I have tried the thing with my guitar. I had to play with the clipping
values a bit (more amplification in the beginning, and clipping between 0.X
and 0.4 in the end, to keep the rzero~ from exciting the generator when no
note is being played.
I have tried using the "pulse" as a switch for pink~, to output a short
burst of noise everytime.
I have also tried 4 KS resonators, tuned one half-step apart. I am not
satisfied with them when i try to get a percussive sound (maybe i should try
to tune them differently), but i have discovered that i can get insane
sounds by tuning the resonators to 0 and sliding the feedback all the way
up, and feeding them with the pulse. You said this technique (getting a
pulse from the guitar) is used in subharmonic stuff, does it include things
like this synth (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrj7XrCliKY)?
Thanks!

Pierre