[PD] good video codec for gem+windows ?

Fernando Krum ferkrum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 21:18:36 CEST 2010

Hi there Stéfan,

did you manage to get through this ?
i'm sort of having the same problem here...
trying to play video files on a Vista machine with pix_film support for both
DirectShow and Quicktime.
when i try to play a video encoded on Photo-JPG on pix_film, the video
playback
gets really slow. When I make it fullscreen, the CPU load goes over 200%.

Does anybody knows why is that happening ?
I have tried Apple Photo-Jpg and Photo JPEG as encoder for pix_film.
the movie is a .MOV.

thanx a lot for your attention,

Fernando Krum.