[PD] Mix two video streams and add DSK

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Sun Oct 3 10:37:40 CEST 2010

Thanks Alexandre and Simon,

It sounds like technically the task is a trivial one, thanks for the tips.

In terms of latency, I get the impression this is a function of the video capture method used...

@Simon, can you tell me which PCI card you are using?

This project is to port a piece originally done with Max/Jitter to a Pd-based system. The main complaints they had were video quality and latency, so those are problems we need to solve.

All best,

Jamie

--
http://www.jamiebullock.com