[PD] iemguts and propertybang

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Oct 4 14:49:19 CEST 2010

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010, patrick wrote:

> gridflow is not included in pd-extended. so asking people to install gridflow
> for gf/propertybang is not the best solution either.

GridFlow has a Ubuntu build and two OSX builds. what more do you want ? I
need someone to take care of the Windows builds. But you don't have to use
it just as a iemguts replacement : there's a lot more stuff in it that can
make it interesting for you.

> but maybe *now* iemguts is finished and will be included in pd-extended?

There haven't been much changes to iemguts (svn) in the last year or so...
it can't be more finished than it was when it got removed from pd-extended
a few months ago.