[PD] problem in compiling puredata_opencv

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:34:04 CEST 2010

hey everyone,

I was playing with the pix_opencv_hu_compare because I figure that it's the
best way to track and detect a picture in a card. But then I got the error
message:

[pix_opencv_threshold]: pix_opencv_threshold : yuv format not supported
error: [pix_opencv_hu_compare] : no method to combine (YUV) and (RGBA)

do you know why is it?

Thanks a lot :)