[PD] problem when comparing numbers from TUIO Client, Reactivision, any ideas ?

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Mon Oct 4 23:15:24 CEST 2010

TUIO is (on top of) OSC. :)

Use dumpOSC, or whatever, the key is parsing the messages. I use TUIO out of
CCV (aka tbeta) or Reactivision or SimTouch (both multitouch simulators),
they all work very simply. The idea behind TUIO is indeed to offer a simple
way to receive the blob and their respective parameters.

have fun with this :)

Best regards,
Pedro Lopes

--