[PD] problem in compiling puredata_opencv

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 02:42:57 CEST 2010

okay, good news, everything's work yves. thanks a lot. I'm playing with the
help file now. anyway, couple questions for [pix_opencv_pgh_compare]:

1. why are the images appear at the gemwin is all yellow and black?
2. does the images and the video from webcam has the same size (320x240 in
your help file)
3. does the referenced image have to appear in the gemwin? Can it be resized
to a smaller size? I see that in the video that you give, the referenced
image appears in a small size in the corner of the screen, howdid you do it?

other than those, this object works like a charm. absolutely gorgeous. your
the master, hands down :)

regards,

Didit