[PD] problem in compiling puredata_opencv

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 10:39:49 CEST 2010

thanks a lot for answering yves. it helps. anyway, i tried it again, without
having to create the image and webcam in the same resolution, but i still
get the same error, saying that it has to be 320 x 240. weird. but i'll take
what you say, and i'll try again tonight.

muchas gracias :)

--
mataharipertama.wordpress.com
kotakmakan.multiply.com