[PD] pix_opencv for Mac OS X

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 04:53:14 CEST 2010

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Oct 5, 2010, at 5:00 PM, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> ola,
>>>
>>> You can see which Pd libraries people are working on adding to
>>> Debian here, they all start with pd-*:
>>> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged
>>>
>> that's what i mean, i don't see unauthorized, pdp or pidip,
>> neither in abandonned libs,
>> neither in 'to be packaged'...
>>
>> quid?
>

> pd-pdp is in already, right?
no
if you mess up with :
pd-pddp: a support library for the Pure Data Documentation Project
<http://bugs.debian.org/591732>, 61 days in preparation.

i don't see the point,
so i just notice you don't really support external libraries anymore...

well pd-extended will just be pd-reduced ( to the bare minimum ),
do you think i care?
you'd be wrong there,
i like pure hackers that can compile what they need

ciao,
sevy