[PD] pix_opencv for Mac OS X

Simon Wise simonzwise at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:47:21 CEST 2010

On 06/10/10 21:07, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:
> ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

I think the whole project of getting extended and the packages set up and
building in Debian is just now getting to the point where lots of libraries
could be done. Getting the pattern right obviously meant starting with a couple
first, then adding a batch which were easier to do. Now it is possible to use
these as templates. Doing it carefully in stages seems like a good idea to me,
it has taken a couple of months to get to this point.

Simon