[PD] pix_opencv for Mac OS X

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 00:13:36 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 22:07 +0200, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:

> but obviously the intention is to abandon some libraries

That is certainly not true. You're looking from the wrong perspective.
It's not the case that someone decides _not_ to include certain
libraries, it's more that some people are interested in doing the work
to get certain libraries included. In the case of pdp there is not even
a need for that effort, since it is already included, as IOhannes
pointed out. Also here on my ubuntu 10.04 system:

~$ aptitude show pd-pdp
Package: pd-pdp
Version: 1:0.12.5-1ubuntu1

Feel free to become a member of the pkg-multimedia team in order to push
the packages you want into Debian. I don't think that anyone would
object to having also pidip and unauthorized in the repositories.

> ( once again and again, unilateral decision
> without discussion )

Thanks for starting that discussion now.

Roman