[PD] Meet me in Vienna?

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Thu Oct 7 15:28:47 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

I will be in Vienna, roughly between October 15 and 29 of this year.
Are there any pd clubs/user groups?  I know of Metalab and I will
apparently hang out there but if anyone wants to hook up, let me know.
 Also, if you know of some places where some kinds of jams are
possible to organize, I would be interested as well although I realize
this is pretty much a very short notice.

I am also planning a trip to Graz but do not know exact dates yet,
although it will probably be around the 16-17, there's some festival,
reference escapes me, which ends on the 17th, I believe.

Ciao

./MiS