[PD] [out-of-the-blue] a neat GUI feature? - Feature documentation

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 21:06:55 CEST 2010

--- On Fri, 10/8/10, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:

> From: Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>
> Subject: Re: [PD] [out-of-the-blue] a neat GUI feature? - Feature documentation
> To: "João Pais" <jmmmpais at googlemail.com>
> Cc: pd-list at iem.at, "IOhannes m zmoelnig" <zmoelnig at iem.at>
> Date: Friday, October 8, 2010, 4:50 PM
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010, João Pais
> wrote:
>
> > since some developers don't do their documentation
> (for whichever reason it may be), would it make sense to
> create a wiki page where they can delegate that function?
> for people that don't read code, these features remain in
> oblivion until someone more or less by chance stumbles upon
> them.

The only way to fix the current docs is to revise them and add to
them.

> I myself can offer to work on the help patches to
> document new, obscure and useful functions.

I've been revising the internal objects for a few months now.

As for external libraries-- I already have some additions for
many libraries, but I'm not sure how to do them.  For example,
who is in charge of cyclone?  I have some help patches to add to
that library, plus corrections to the existing ones.