[PD] pix_opencv for Mac OS X

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 23:08:49 CEST 2010

ola,

this doesn't really answer to the 2 main questions :

* will pure:dyne and pd-extended debian packages
will be compatible ? ( i doubt it ),
if so why make the work twice?

* how will you install pd-extended on Mac OSX ?

i don't get the future of pd-extended,
i'm already lost enough in all pd branches
and yes i think this community diverges.

ciao,
sevy