[PD] Re : Music made with Pd

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:06:17 CEST 2010

Glad to read that you like it!
Yes, I've been using Pd live for a few months now, and it works like a
charm. My guitar is constantly pluged into my soundcard and routed through
Pd via JACK, using Planet CCRMA 's rt kernel. I use a hacked gamepad as a
foot controller, with a small dozen of switches plus an expression pedal. I
also use the second input in my soundcard for vocal effects (in Pd too).

Pierre