[PD] non-motion blur in GEM?

Luka Princic // Nova deViator nova at deviator.si
Mon Oct 11 16:23:17 CEST 2010

IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>:
> On 2010-10-11 15:08, Luka Princic // Nova deViator wrote:
> > could somebody point me in the way or help me achieve blur on a pix
> > (possibly something like gaussian) in GEM?
> if you need a non-motion blur, how about [pix_convolve]?
> i think the examples have the convolution kernel for a gaussian blur.

thanks iohannes,

however, is my thinking correct that in order to achieve stronger blur
i need to use bigger matrix?
i found this and it seems to explain a lot, but also opens up millions
of other questions: blurring in java for begginers:
http://www.jhlabs.com/ip/blurring.html

l.

--
sujet est machinique!