[PD] Music made with Pd

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Oct 11 18:12:15 CEST 2010

Hi Pierre,
nice music!

Yes, it's interesting to listen to Pd played in a rock band.

From: Pierre Massat <pimassat at gmail.com>

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net