[PD] PD panner

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Oct 13 00:32:39 CEST 2010

Hello

I was wondering if someone has a multi channel sound panner that I can test with pd. I want to have 4 separate sounds [MONO] be panned to differing channels in pd from channel 1->2 2->3 3->1 etc on a simple envelope line.

I have access to an older EMI 2|6 card and a newer MAUDIO 6 channel soundcard and I was hoping to get some help with the panning if possible. I will be controlling the bangs of the pans and volumes via OSC and motiontracking system and look forward to any help

TY

pp