[PD] PD panner

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Oct 13 14:11:37 CEST 2010

What we actually want to try is shared mocap spaces [4] networked when someone touches a trigger in someones shared space [speaker] it sounds and then "returns" pongs back to its source speaker and I want to control it with OSC since we have that data coming from our app

I have tried pan and pin and written a cheesy one that kinda does what I want but I see people have much more developed ones I want to try. I have about a week to work it.

Suggestions please