[PD] error: resize failed

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 03:13:09 CEST 2010

I actually lose sleep over this.  IOhannes had a helpful response when
I brought it up a while ago, and you can follow the thread here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg31748.html

Sounds like it won't be fixed anytime soon, so I just resize the table
to the right amount manually beforehand.  Is there an extern for
getting soundfile info (e.g., number of frames) without actually

William