[PD] PD panner

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 14 10:06:12 CEST 2010

Hi Pat,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 08:00:05AM -0400, Pagano, Patrick wrote:
> Thanks Frank.
> I apparently need mtx_mul~ to run this
> Where is that located?

It's located in the iemtab collection, IIRC, (probably it's called [mtx_*~] or
so now) but you don't need it: Just use the first outlet's output to scale the
usual [*~] objects. I used mtx_mul~ for a bigger project which involved panning
sounds over a 12x5 matrix of speakers, i.e. 60 speakers, and I was too lazy to
patch the dozens and dozens of [*~] objects needed there. But for smaller
numbers of sound sources and sinks, [*~] works just fine.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__