[PD] PS3 eye, Pix_video, low latency

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:39:06 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Jma/celeonet <jma at jeanmarie-adrien.net>wrote:

> Would you recommand a specific analog grabber card that works fine with Mac
> ?
> JmAdrien
>
> http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/

Does SD and HD analog capture and looks great.  I had pretty low latency
with them as well.  Plus, multiple ones can be installed in a MacPro.

I used a lot of industrial cams at one point and gave them up because they
looked awful compared to very cheap consumer gear.  The equivalent of a $600
HDV cam and Blackmagic Intensity in the IIDC world would cost at least 10x.
And there is no IIDC cam that would even approach the image of what a Canon
5d into the Intensity would give you.