[PD] [tabosc4~] help

Philip Cunningham pcunningham.uk at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 15 14:35:41 CEST 2010

just wanted to let people know that i fixed the overshoots caused by
[tabosc4~] by using the object [clip~]. another way of fixing it would
be to do the following.

[phasor~]

[*~ 8] <- however big your array is

[tabread~]

[lop~]

then adjusted the amplitude to give values between -1 and 1.

cheers,
philip

--

Portfolio: http://philipcunningham.org/