[PD] Clearing a delwrite~ (revisited)

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:21:48 CEST 2010

2010/10/17 Tyler Leavitt <thecryoflove at gmail.com>

> The problem is I've already written my patch for a delay line =)
>
> I also read that tables have some latency when using them in loopers (what
> I am doing) because they can only write in block size. I was about to switch
> to using tables and then I read this...

Hi Tyler,
I don't know what you want to do specifically, but I guess you could use a
subpatch with a small blocksize if that matters.
This is for example useful when making something like a flanger effect, or
karplus strong synthesis, because delread~ can not go below 1x the
blocksize...(if I remember correctly)
I still don't see anything in this you can only do with delay lines and not
with tables, though I might miss the point :)
gr,
Tim