[PD] pduino + arduino UNO

alessandro contini aless.contini at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 20:40:49 CEST 2010

hey there,
i'm teaching in an intensive course about Arduino in an italian design
school.

some of the students are using Pduino for their final projects.
the point is i have a student who bought the new Arduino UNO board, we tried
to use it with Firmata 2.2 and Pduino, but it doesn't work.
when loading the arduino-test it loads only a part of the patch in the
console view. it recognizes the board as an Arduino UNO, but then it says
"can't create"

i tried to search for the problem with google, but we haven't found anything
useful.
maybe someone encountered a similar problem? :)

alessandro contini + www.cntlsn.com