[PD] soft-edging with multiple projectors/GEM

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Oct 21 10:45:41 CEST 2010

hello,

one solution is to render your scene in a big framebuffer.
(if you use 3 screen of 1024x768, and a 100 pixel overlap, then you need a 3x1024-2x100 pixel wide framebuffer)

then render this frambuffer as a texture on 3 rectangle, using pix_coordinate in order to keep only the desire part of the image.
the black fade can be made with shader or texture as you prefer.

cyrille