[PD] Arduino Mega support with Pduino

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:16:38 CEST 2010

sorry4delay but finally i got my hands free for testing it on an Arduino Mega(Atmega1280) with the new arduino21 feat.
firmata-2.2 & Pduino-0.5beta8

__DigitalInput
Works all the way up to Pin 53 - all Pins corresponding to Pins number in Pduino-test.pd
__DigitalOutput
Same here
__PWM
works for all PWM pins from 2-13
__servo
works for all PWM pins from 2-13
__AnalogInput
on Pin 0-15 getting proper input

seems like getting full marks for this piece of software

thanks hans et al.!
salutis

--
ETs DNA will not be televised