[PD] can't seem to load the pix_freeframe object

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:29:36 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:09 AM, ALAN BROOKER
<alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I'm using Pd-extended on Ubuntu (Lucid) but I can't seem to load the
> pix_freeframe object- I've downloaded from
> http://freeframe.sourceforge.net/downloads.html (Pete's classic plugins)
> and put the folder in Pd's search path but this still hasn't worked. Also
> I've dug qround in the /extra to see if I could find the example file
> /binary and wasn't able to find it-perhaps freeframe donsnt work on Ubuntu?

Freeframe and pix_freeframe works quite well on ubuntu (and also on Mac and
Winzoz). It's just a problem of path I guess. When you create your
pix_freeframe object with your desired effect be sure pix_freeframe can find
your effect. If the effects are in a ./freeframe dir (for example) from your
working directory, you will have to write [pix_freeframe freeframe/BurnVFX]

I hope to be clear
husk

--
when Art become pratical