[PD] OSC messages without / (fwd)

Leandro da Mota Damasceno lemota at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 09:40:01 CEST 2010

Hi

I would like to apologize for the private emails. it's that when I reply to
the messages they go to the author, not the list. Weird. that's not what
happens in other mailing lists...

So, I have tried to fix the standalone as jasch suggested, but i got all
sorts of error messages. I would have to work almost from scratch and if my
knowledge on PD is still in beginner level, my knowledge of max/MSP is
almost null. Unfortunately, I'm on a deadline to have this thing working, so
I need a workaround by next week.

So right now, I'd rather not mess with the standalone and working on a new
version by myself in a few weeks from now. Martin, I can send you the patch,
but I'm afraid it won't be any helpful for this case, since it depends on
dating coming from the standalone. I can give it to you, of course, if you
want. But I think it's pretty much what has been described here. The best
solution for now I think would be to have a way to get ordinary messages
through udp. No OSC standards.

Best,

Leandro